Auto-Purchase may be disabled on some events. This typically applies to stadium events. If you can't find the option to register for Auto-Purchase, the best way to secure a ticket is by registering to receive alerts via the waitlist.
To lock your place in the queue, please follow the steps below:
1. Please update your card and ensure it's not expired here.
2. Go to the event page on Tixel.
2. Click on "Join Waitlist"
3. Click on "Set-up Auto-Purchase"
4. Select the ticket type and max price you are willing to pay. Selecting the maximum price increases your chances.
5. Follow the prompts to fill out your personal and name change details - Please make sure you put the correct name, as this is final and will be the name on the ticket you receive.
Some credit card issuers might require 2FA (two-factor authentication) on some purchases. When this happens, the Auto-Purchase might fail because you won't be present at the transaction to receive the code and submit it in time.
It’s important to remember, for popular events, there could be many other fans also waiting for an Auto-Purchase. To give yourself the best chance, we recommend;
- Selecting the correct type of ticket you want to buy
- We cap ticket prices at face value + 10% in AU/NZ/EU and +20% in UK//US, so you can bid the maximum amount without fear of paying too much for a ticket.
Please note, that we cannot guarantee that you will purchase 2 or more tickets at the same time and that reserved seating events will purchase tickets seated next to each other. If an incorrect purchase is made Tixel will not be able to provide a refund. You can still resell the ticket on Tixel by following the instructions here.
Need more help? Contact our Support Team here.