To have a higher chance of purchasing a ticket you can set up an Auto-Purchase instead of just joining the waitlist.
To set up an Auto-Purchase you can follow the below steps:
1. Please update your card and ensure it's not expired here.
2. Go to the event page on Tixel.
2. Click on "Join Waitlist"
3. Click on "Set-up Auto-Purchase"
4. Select the ticket type and max price you are willing to pay. Selecting the maximum price increases your chances.
5. Follow the prompts to fill out your personal and name change details - Please make sure you put the correct name, as this is final and will be the name on the ticket you receive.
Please note, that we cannot guarantee that you will purchase 2 or more tickets at the same time and that reserved seating events will purchase tickets seated next to each other. If an incorrect purchase is made Tixel will not be able to provide a refund. You can still resell the ticket on Tixel by following the instructions here.
Need more help? Contact our Support Team here.